UMEX Securities Ltd in joint partnership with UL LINK provides a dedicated broker dealer gateway cloud UGx™ for banks, fund managers and brokers to interact with each other using a FIX.
The UMEX Gateway Xchange (UGx™) is a single place where like minded traders and market participants can deal real time on securities on over 50 exchanges around the world, with interaction between institutions to broker-dealers, from broker-dealers to markets, from brokers to brokers, and even from system to system. The offering represents a global network of market access, achieved with a powerful value proposition for all clients with regards to underlying technology and cost of sales with this new joint service.
UGx™ is a large FIX connectivity network that provides one with an easy neutral access to a wide list of global brokers, institutions, and liquidity destinations. It supports IOIs, orders, allocations, and trades. Built on a high –end system architecture with redundant physical network infrastructure and data centers and powered and hosted by UL LINK, UGx™ is a reliable solution for all connectivity and integration needs.
To complement the hub, the UGx™ is connected UMEX Trader, a dedicated front end terminal powered by Infront and operated by Festival International AB & UMEX, a wholly owned subsidiary of UMEX Capital Markets Group plc, that provides real time data and execution capabilities.
With the new joint offering from a single point of access, clients of UGx™ and UMEX Trader can now trade with UGx™ connected brokers executing on several exchanges and regions.
· Instantly trade a universe of securities and traded financial instruments and route orders to their counterparties
· Universal: across proprietary and vendor systems, protocols and message formats
· Global: over 40 DMA markets and 350 additional execution venues across continents
· Cross-asset: Equity, Fixed Income (Sukuks), ETFs and listed funds.
· Efficient: ultra-low latency, high throughput, with benchmarks & production records
· Reliable: proven solutions, operating at major client sites across the globe